Cloud Strategy for Public Administration
Accelerate the digital transition of the Public Administration through the cloud.
What is it?
The cloud is a network of remote computers connected by the Internet that allows you to store and manage data, run applications, and provide services. The Cloud Strategy for the Public Administration aims to promote the use of the cloud by public entities.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR THE PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION?
The cloud adoption strategy by the Public Administration is based on 5 principles:
- Information and data security and sovereignty as critical requirements
- Build solutions based on public cloud services
- Favor cloud services as provided by suppliers
- Monitor consumption and quality of cloud services
- Define an operational exit strategy for each cloud service
- Efficiency gains, increased flexibility and scalability, guaranteed cybersecurity and data privacy. At BUPi – Balcão Único do Prédio (One-stop Shop for the Condominium) the impact of cloud adoption is noticeable
- The encouragement of innovation and acceleration of the digital transition that the cloud enables
- Provide management tools to support the Public Administration in making the decision to migrate, or not, each information system to the cloud
Learn about the Cloud Strategy for the Public Administration
FIND OUT MORE
Simplifying the procurement of IT services
Simplifies and speeds up the acquisition of goods and services on Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).